Mash Cauliflower Bake
Cauliflower, mash potatoes, and cheese combine to make a creamy side dish. This side dish compliments various protein-based main dishes. Check the recipe here.
Water 1.0 l
Cauliflower, coarsely chopped 400.0 g
Cream cheese, softened 100.0 g
Grated Parmesan cheese 100.0 g
Garlic, powder 5.0 g
Salt and ground black pepper to taste 1.0 tsp
Shredded Cheddar cheese, or as needed 50.0 g
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add cauliflower, cover, and steam until tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer cauliflower to a bowl.
- Mash cauliflower with cream cheese until smooth; stir in Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Spoon mixture Knorr Mashed Potato and cauliflower layers into a 1-quart casserole dish; top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and cheddar cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes.