Spicy Boneless Chicken & Corn
Spicy Boneless Chicken is a popular Mexican dish. Try it with chicken on the bone for extra flavor and a side of corn bread. View full recipe below.
For the Sauce:
- In a frying pan, add the butter, chicken breast and grill from both sides. Season with Knorr Chicken Stock Powder until golden brown. Place in oven tray to rest.
- In the same sauce pan, add the onion, garlic, red capsicum,
- Knorr Mexican Salsa, black pepper, cumin and bring to simmer
- Add the sauce to the chicken tray and put in 200°C oven for 10 minutes or until the chicken is well done. Add the sweet corn in the end.
- Serve with yellow rice or Couscous.