Roasted Red Peppers and Potato Soup
Roasted Red Peppers and Potato Soup adds variety to every table. It’s not only a delicious tradition, but also offers many health benefits, add it to your Menu for a healthier Ramadan. Check recipe here.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- In a large baking tray arrange the red peppers and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and bake for 20 minutes in the oven, until the skin looks wrinkled with dark spots.
- Pull the tray from the oven and put the peppers in a stainless-steel bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap for five minutes.
- In a large cooking pot heat 30ml of olive oil.
- Add beef pieces and cook for a few minutes until the color turns to brown. Remove the beef and set it aside.
- Remove the seeds from the peppers and peel the skin, chop finely with the knife.
- In a cooking pot, bring the water to a boil, add the Knorr Chicken Stock Powder.
- Add the onion and keep it simmering for 5 minutes.
- Then add Knorr Mashed Potato and cook it for 3 minutes, stir as needed to avoid lumps forming.
- Add the parmesan cheese and adjust seasoning for a dish full of flavors.
- Garnish with the chopped peppers before serving.