Designed for professional chefs, check out this Nougat Mousse recipe: cooking instructions broken into components, full list of professional ingredients, chefs’ preparation secrets. Master this recipe with products like: Carte D'or Vanille Mousse and Carte D'or Wild Fruit Topping.
- Toast the pine nuts in a skillet; let cool.
- Mix the Carte D'or Vanille Mousse in the cold milk. Mix with a mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes then at high speed for 5 minutes. Add the peeled pistachios, pine nuts, nougat and diced candied fruit; mix gently.
- Fill the aluminum molds with 10 cl each using a small ladle with a spout and store them in the freezer.
- Allow at least 2 hours for it to set.
- When serving, tear the aluminum mold and place the frozen nougat in the center of the plate.
- Spread the Carte D'or Wild Fruit Topping all around.
- Decorate with the mint leaves.