Konafa Vanilla Mousse
Mixing traditional Konafa with modern Vanilla Mousse for a Ramadan dessert!! That will have them asking for more. Crunchy but yet creamy and rich with flavors. Check recipe now.
- Mix the konafa with cinnamon butter and sugar.
- In a 9-inch baking pan, set the konafa as a base for the cheesecake.
- Bake it in the oven until it's golden brown.
- Pull it out of the oven to cool it down but keep it in the pan.
- Heat up the milk to 80ºC, then pour it on the Carte D'or Vanille Mousse and the creamy cheese.
- Mix it well.
- Pour it on top of the konafa disk and cool it down inside the fridge.
- When it's ready, pour Carte D'or Wild Fruit Topping on top of the cheesecake.