Crispy Fried Prawn Cutlets with Sweet Chilli Mayonnaise
Designed for professional chefs, check out this Crispy Fried Prawn Cutlets with Sweet Chilli Mayonnaise recipe: cooking instructions broken into components, full list of professional ingredients, chefs’ preparation secrets. Master this recipe with products like: Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise and Knorr Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- Clean and butterfly the prawns.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk in one bowl. In separate bowls, prepare the plain flour and panko breadcrumbs.
- Firstly, dip the prawns into the flour. Shake off the excess, then dip into the egg mixture, and lastly coat in breadcrumbs.
- Preheat the deep fryer to 180 degree Celsius and fry the prawn cutlets until golden brown.
- Combine Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise and Knorr Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- Plate the prawn cutlets with the dipping sauce in a side dish. Garnish with coriander leaves.