Baked Mashed Potatoes
Baked mashed potatoes is an all-time favorite comfort food and an easy recipe that delivers big flavor to your guests. Check the recipe here!
Milk 1.0 l
Butter 50.0 g
Fresh cream 100.0 g
Cream Cheese 2000.0 g
Onion, powder 100.0 g
Egg, lightly beaten 3.0 pc
Salt and Pepper 1.0 tsp
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted milk to a boil.
- Add Knorr Mashed Potato and cook about 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix potatoes with the butter and cream.
- With a hand mixer, add up cream cheese and onion.
- Aside in a small bowl, beat the egg with a little bit of the mashed potatoes.
- Stir into potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until puffy and lightly browned.