Knorr Beef Shawerma Marinade (6x750g)
This product will help you
- Tenderizes and retains the juices of the meat without changing color.
- Balanced flavours allowing you to add your signature taste.
- Fine soft texture allowing better absorption into the meat.
- Flexibility to cater to big orders and better utilization of the fridge space overnight.
- Article number: 21161633 •
- CU EAN: 6221048832697 •
- DU EAN: 06221048832710
All product information
Nutrition and allergens
Salt, Maltodextrin, Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion, Garlic), Flavor Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate E621), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Diacetate E262 (ii), Citric Acid E330), Coriander, Nutmeg, Bay Leaves, Hot Red Pepper, Cloves, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Sugar, Natural Identical Shawerma Flavor, Cumin, Cardamom, Ginger, Hydrogenated Vegetable Fat
|Typical values||Per 100 g/ml|
|Energy kJ||1,118.00 kJ||- kJ|
|Energy kcal||267.00 kcal||- kcal|
|Protein||6.00 g||- g|
|Total Carbohydrates||57.40 g||- g|
|Of Which Sugars||2.00 g||- g|
|Carbohydrates including fiber||- g||- g|
|Total Fiber||1.6 g||- g|
|Total Fat||2.20 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total Saturated||0.300 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total Trans-monoenoic||- g||- g|
|Cholesterol||- mg||- mg|
|Sodium, Na||9,500.00 mg||- mg|
|Salt (based on sodium)||- g||- g|
|Calcium, Ca||- kg||- kg|
|Iron, Fe||- mg||- mg|
|Vitamin A, IU||- IU||- IU|
*% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kj/2000kcal)
Key product information
Knorr Beef Shawarma Marinade is easy to use for creating authentic-tasting beef shawarma in half the time.
6 x 750 g
• 2 tbsp Knorr marinade + 1Kg meat
• 2 tbsp oil + 2 tbsp yoghurt
• 3-4hrs marinate then grill
• Contains 7 basic shawarma spices
• Grants freedom to add your signature touch
• Enough to prepare 25kg of beef
• Ready to grill in only 4 hours
Ambient (Store in a cool and dry place), Max 30°C.
Not only great for marinating your shawarma in half the time, Knorr Beef Shawarma Marinade is a fantastic addition to your lamb roasts and gravy to give them an authentic Middle Eastern flavour.