Cauliflower is often considered one of the healthiest foods on Earth. Delight your diners this Ramadan with this hearty and delicious veggie option on your menu. Check out this innovative recipe.
- Add the salt to 2L of boiling water.
- Submerge the cauliflower for 5 minutes.
- Then pull it out and let it drain all the water.
- Drizzle it with oil and sprinkle it with salt and bake in the oven at 180ºC for 15 minutes.
- To prepare the dipping sauce, use a blender to mix 5g of chopped cilantro, 10g of Knorr Lime Seasoning and 200g of Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise until you reach a desired consistency.
- Adjust seasoning and serve it with the cauliflower.