Pecan Nut & Black Tea Financiers
A delicious dessert accompanied by a delicious Lipton Exclusive Selection English Breakfast Tea.
Butter 220 g
Pecan flour 200 g
Sugar 300 g
Flour 100 g
Pinch of salt
Egg whites 8 unit
- Melt the butter and let it cool to room temperature.
- Mix the dry ingredients, open the tea bags and add the tea to the dry ingredients.
- Add the egg whites to the dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Lastly, add the melted butter to the mixture.
- Let the dough rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours. With the help of a spoon, place the dough in a pastry bag and fill the selected molds before baking.
- Bake the financiers for 12-15 minutes in a preheated 175°C oven until golden brown (cooking time will depend on the size of the pan).
- Let cool before serving.
- Decorate with almond cookies.